All About Me!

This blog is all about me, and my life at Baptist Bible College. I am currently a Sophomore in the Office Professionals program. I am getting married in August, (check out my other blog) and I just like posting about what my life at BBC is like.
Everybody is different.....and I'd like to share about what God is doing, and has done in my life, as well as just funny things that happen to me.
Thanks for stopping in to visit!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Post 2 =)

So i just sat down and ate the most amazing starving guy chicken pie, and then I had a huge slice of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie! With yummy mint chocolate sauce!
Then my family gave me my birthday presents. It is totally awesome that when you're engaged, your family buys you stuff for your future life as a married person!
It was fun! I am currently watching Home Improvement! Totally cool!
Now that my stomach has settled down from being uber full from dinner, I can actually enjoy my television show.
What are people supposed to blog about anyways?
Is anyone going to read this boring thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment